52-19 Flushing Avenue
Maspeth, NY 11378
Knockdown Center operated as a door factory until 2011. The Knock-Down Door Buck or K-D frame was invented here by Samuel Sklar in 1956. Today, 50,000 square feet of original brick, steel and heavy timber make Knockdown Center an architectural marvel as a setting for cultural happenings in New York.
- 15 minute walk from the Jefferson L subway station.
- Shuttle service will be available at Wyckoff Ave. & Starr St. (Jefferson L subway station) during exhibition hours.